Known for its art, culture, and history, Paris is a must-see destination for any traveler visiting Europe. With its iconic landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, charming streets, delicious cuisine, and vibrant atmosphere, Paris offers something for everyone.
Whether you’re an art lover, a foodie, or just looking for a romantic getaway, Paris is ideal for a city break.
Here is a 3-day itinerary and suggestions that will certainly help you to make the most of your time in this magical city.
Day 1: First day in Paris
- Start your day with a coffee and croissant at a local cafe
- Head to the Louvre for your Louvre Tour | Semi-Private Museum Experience where you will spend some time exploring a museum that spans thousands of years of art history. The Mona Lisa is also a must see!
- Take a break for lunch at a traditional bistro
- Spend the afternoon exploring the charming streets of Montmartre and visiting the Sacré-Cœur Basilica with our Semi-Private Montmartre Tour | From Le Moulin Rouge to Sacré-Cœur
- End the day with dinner at a fancy restaurant with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
- Start your day with a Private Eiffel Tower Tour With Seine River Cruise
- Take a stroll through the Luxembourg Gardens
- Take a break for lunch at a lovely café and boost your energy
- Spend the afternoon at the Champs-Élysées by shopping at the designer boutiques or taking a tour of Arc de Triomphe
- To wrap up your second day in Paris, enjoy a VIP Le Marais Paris Food Tour | Semi-Private Experience with many tastings of Parisian street food – expertly paired with wine and cider.
- Begin your day in royal style with our top-rated Private Versailles Tour | Royal Palace & Gardens by Golf Cart, featuring the Royal Palace and Gardens!
- Take a break for lunch at a street-side café
- Head to your Paris Catacombs Tour | Semi-Private Underground Experience where your guide will take you beneath the dazzling lights of modern-day Paris to the underground catacombs.
- End your trip with a farewell dinner at a brasserie, and enjoy some classic French dishes and wine.
Finally, If you want to pack all your Paris tours in one, you can book a Paris in a Day Tour with River Cruise | Semi-Private Experience where you can cover Paris most iconic sites in a day, led by an expert local guide.
Enjoy your trip to Paris!
Laine Alcantara – Travel Content Creator