LivTours offers an industry-leading Cancellation and Amendment Policy that allows you to cancel or change any booking up to 24 hours before the starting time of your tour, for any reason.***
- To cancel or change a booking please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your LVO booking number.
- When cancelling up to 24 hours before the start time of your tour, you can opt to receive either: 1) a refund equal to 100% of the cost of the tour, or 2) LivTours travel credit without expiration, equal to 110% of your tour. You can read more about our Travel Credit option.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- If you selected the non-refundable option at the checkout, you cannot request any refund or change to your booking under any circumstances.
*** When booking the following tours, entrance tickets are non-refundable and non-modifiable: Private Borghese Gallery; Brunelleschi’s Dome climb; Private Academia and Uffizi; any Colosseum Underground tickets for private and semi-private tours, standard Colosseum tickets for private tours; Private Last Supper; Private Doge’s Palace; Private Sagrada Familia; Harry Potter Studios; Private Versailles Royal Palace; Vatican Breakfast Tickets; All Vatican Secret Rooms (Deluxe Tour and Bramante Staircase); Eiffel Tower Tickets; All Fast Train Tickets.
- Tours cannot be rescheduled or refunded if you arrive late.
- All our tours start on time, and guides cannot delay the start of tours. As indicated in your voucher, we recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the start time. If you have any problems arriving on time, it is your responsibility to contact us as soon as you can on the number provided on your booking voucher. Where possible, our team will try to help you meet up with your group at their discretion.
Events beyond our control
Our tours and experiences run rain or shine; sometimes it may be necessary to make minor adjustments to the itinerary to ensure your safety. These changes do not entitle customers to any refund or compensation. In the event of extreme weather conditions, when running the tour would be unsafe, we will reschedule or refund your tour. This is at the sole discretion of LivTours.
Unforeseen Closures or Strikes
In the event of the unexpected closure of a site or attraction on the day of your tour, your guide will provide an alternative itinerary. In such circumstances, you cannot request any refund or compensation.
- You cannot change your mind and request a refund after travel credit has been issued.
- If you booked in 2020 before July 16th and opted to receive a voucher with no expiry date instead of a refund, you can redeem this voucher at any time by emailing email@example.com. We just need to know your LVO booking number and the date(s) that you would like to schedule your tour(s).
LivTours Travel Vouchers
Travel vouchers are valid for 3 years, can not be redeemed for cash, and are subject to availability.
Tours selected at booking can be changed with an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org; fees may apply if there are price differences between tours.
Amendment and Cancellation policy once a Travel Voucher has been redeemed is the same as for any standard booking as outlined on this page, however, while tours can be rescheduled as per our flexible 24h amendment policy, they can not be cancelled for a cash refund.