LivTours offers an industry-leading Cancellation and Amendment Policy that allows you to cancel or change any booking up to 24 hours before the starting time of your tour, for any reason.*
- To cancel or change a booking please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your LVO booking number.
- When cancelling up to 24 hours before the start time of your tour, you can opt to receive either: 1) a refund equal to 100% of the cost of the tour, or 2) LivTours travel credit without expiration, equal to 110% of your tour. You can read more about our Travel Credit option.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- If you selected the non-refundable option at the checkout, you cannot request any refund or change to your booking under any circumstances.
*The following entrance tickets and add-ons are non-refundable and non-modifiable for all private tours and, where noted, select semi-private tours: Rome: Borghese Gallery; Colosseum Underground (semi-private included);Colosseum Standard and Arena; Domus Aurea; Vatican: Vatican Breakfast; Vatican Bramante Staircase and Deluxe; Milan: Duomo di Milano; Last Supper; Florence: Accademia Gallery; Brunelleschi’s Dome Climb (semi-private included); Horseback riding; Tower of Pisa (semi-private included); Uffizi Gallery; Venice: Doge’s Palace Secret Rooms; Sicily: Mount Etna High-Altitude add-on; Paris: Champagne houses; Eiffel Tower (semi-private add-ons included); Musee D’Orsay; Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie; Versailles Palace & Gardens; London: Churchill War Rooms; Harry Potter Studios; Roman Baths of Bath; Stonehenge; Tower of London; Westminster Abbey; Windsor Castle. Barcelona: Alcazar; Flamenco shows; Picasso Museum; Sagrada Familia; All Tours: Train tickets (semi-private included).
How to cancel an entire order
You can cancel your entire order online by following the cancellation link found in “Your LivTours Order” booking email.
How to amend and order, or cancel single tours within a larger order
Please contact us exclusively via email at email@example.com with your change request.
- Tours cannot be rescheduled or refunded if you arrive late.
- All our tours start on time, and guides cannot delay the start of tours. As indicated in your voucher, we recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the start time. If you have any problems arriving on time, it is your responsibility to contact us as soon as you can on the number provided on your booking voucher. Where possible, our team will try to help you meet up with your group at their discretion.
Events beyond our control
Our tours and experiences run rain or shine; sometimes it may be necessary to make minor adjustments to the itinerary to ensure your safety. These changes do not entitle customers to any refund or compensation. In the event of extreme weather conditions, when running the tour would be unsafe, we will reschedule or refund your tour. This is at the sole discretion of LivTours.
Unforeseen Closures or Strikes
In the event of the unexpected closure of a site or attraction on the day of your tour, your guide will provide an alternative itinerary. In such circumstances, you cannot request any refund or compensation.
Due to recent changes in Colosseum ticketing regulations affecting all guides and all tour operators, there is a chance that the Colosseum will not allow guides to accompany their groups for the short 20 minute portion of the underground. In this circumstance, your guide will share all the historical insights prior to your entering and a member of the Colosseum staff will join you for this portion of the tour. This change is affecting all guides and all tour operators. LivItaly Tours LLC (aka LivTours) offers no reimbursement in the event that a guide is unable to accompany their group to the underground.
If you would like, you can install the Parco Colosseum official app on your phone and download the Colosseum Experience audio recordings prior to arriving.
- Click here to download the Free Parco Colosseum app for iOS
- Click here to download the Free Parco Colosseum app for Android
- You cannot change your mind and request a refund after travel credit has been issued.
- If you booked in 2020 before July 16th and opted to receive a voucher with no expiry date instead of a refund, you can redeem this voucher at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We just need to know your LVO booking number and the date(s) that you would like to schedule your tour(s).
LivTours Travel Vouchers
When purchasing our tours and experiences as a gift, the buyer may amend the tour choice with an email request to email@example.com; fees may apply if there are price differences between tours. Additionally, the receiver may amend the tour, date and time, after having redeemed their voucher up to 24 hours prior to commencement time of their tour and is subject to availability. For these or any other amendment requests (participants, add-ons, etc) please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel vouchers are valid for 3 years, can not be redeemed for cash, and are subject to availability. We therefore suggest redeeming your gift as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. Would the tour gifted not be available for the time and day of your preference, our customer service team will help you choose an alternative time or tour from any of our 250 tours in Europe.