LivTours offers an industry-leading Cancellation and Amendment Policy that allows you to cancel or change any booking up to 24 hours before the starting time of your tour, for any reason*.
For bookings made on or after September 21st, 2021.
Click here for bookings processed before September 21st 2021.
- To cancel or change a booking please write to email@example.com. Please make sure to include your LVO booking number.
- When cancelling up to 24 hours before the start time of your tour, you can opt to receive either: 1) a refund equal to 100% of the cost of the tour, or 2) LivTours travel credit without expiration, equal to 110% of your tour. You can read more about our Travel Credit option.
- Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment.
- If you selected the non-refundable option at the checkout, you cannot request any refund or change to your booking under any circumstances.
- All amendments are subject to availability. Where entrance tickets are non-refundable (see next), the cost of new entrance tickets will be applied, if available.
*When booking the following tours, entrance tickets are deducted from the total refunded amount: Private Borghese Gallery; Brunelleschi’s Dome climb; Private Academia and Uffizi; Private Colosseum; Private Last Supper; Private Doge’s Palace; Private Sagrada Familia; Harry Potter Studios; Private Versailles Royal Palace; Vatican Breakfast Tickets; All Vatican Secret Rooms (Deluxe Tour); Eiffel Tower Tickets; All Fast Train Tickets.
- Tours cannot be rescheduled or refunded if you arrive late.
- All our tours start on time, and guides cannot delay the start of tours. As indicated in your voucher, we recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to the start time. If you have any problems arriving on time, it is your responsibility to contact us as soon as you can on the number provided on your booking voucher. Where possible, our team will try to help you meet up with your group at their discretion.
Events beyond our control
Our tours and experiences run rain or shine; sometimes it may be necessary to make minor adjustments to the itinerary to ensure your safety. These changes do not entitle customers to any refund or compensation. In the event of extreme weather conditions, when running the tour would be unsafe, we will reschedule or refund your tour. This is at the sole discretion of LivTours.
Unforeseen Closures or Strikes
In the event of the unexpected closure of a site or attraction on the day of your tour, your guide will provide an alternative itinerary. In such circumstances, you cannot request any refund or compensation.
- You can request travel credit instead of a cash refund up to 24 hours before the start time of your tour. Credit notes are for the entire value of your booking, plus 10%, having a total value of 110% of your original purchase. For example, if your booking cost €100, we would issue a credit note for €110 with a coupon code that you can use to rebook on LivTours.com at any time.
- You cannot change your mind and request a refund after travel credit has been issued.
- If you booked in 2020 before July 16th and opted to receive a voucher with no expiry date instead of a refund, you can redeem this voucher at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We just need to know your LVO booking number and the date(s) that you would like to schedule your tour(s).
For bookings made between July 16th 2020 and September 21st, 2021.
If you made a booking with LivTours between July 16th 2020 and September 21st 2021 using the refundable booking option, your booking is protected by RefundProtect and you are entitled to a 100% refund of the cost of your tour. RefundProtect will refund your booking in the following cases:
Sickness, accident, injury
Proof of positivity to Covid-19
Public Transport Failure
Private vehicle failure
Emergency Services recall
Immediate relative sickness
Pre-existing medical conditions
And many more…
Read more in the Terms & Conditions listed here by our partner RefundProtect.
- Your booking is 100% refundable for up to 60 days after the day of the tour. To claim your refund, click here and use the LVO-number on your reservation (example: LVO-1234).
- If you booked in this period and are unable to take the tour for any other reason not covered by RefundProtect, you can request a 90% refund directly through LivTours up to 72 hours before the start time on your tour.
- You can either request a refund to your original method of payment or travel credit equal to 110% of the value of your booking (read more here). Your credit note will have no expiry date and you can use it to make any purchase on LivTours.com at any time.
Last edited: 31st January 2022