Private Rome Golf Cart Tour
LivTours Private Rome Golf Cart Tour is designed to allow you to see the city without putting miles on your feet. Enjoy seeing the most important sites, but also many hidden gems, in an eco-friendly, comfortable golf cart on this private tour.
Your private tour guide will chauffeur you around the Eternal City quickly and efficiently while sharing with you the rich history and exciting stories that have built up Rome. Your Rome Golf Cart Tour is a private tour that allows you to maximize your time in the Eternal City and gives you the opportunity to stop and snap a photo or enjoy a short coffee or gelato break if you wish (not included). Come enjoy a tour mixed with culture, history, and fun!
- Save your feet & beat the heat on a private golf cart tour with an expert guide
- Learn about all the major sites on this three hour tour from your private guide
- Take in over 6 neighborhoods and 20 sights in just 3 hours in a comfortable golf cart
- See Largo Argentina, the spot where Julius Caesar is rumored to have been killed
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours Private Rome Golf Cart Tour starts from the centrally located Piazza della Repubblica or from your central hotel should you wish to arrange this. The joy of seeing Rome in a golf cart is that it allows you to see so much more than if you were on foot. And you will be amazed at how much you can see in just a few hours! Your private LivTours guide will be driving the golf cart but will fascinate you with interesting stories and anecdotes about Rome’s most important monuments. By leaving the driving to us, you get to fully immerse yourself in the tour and not worry about maps, but which photos you would like to take!
On your tour, you will take in Piazza della Repubblica with its amazing fountain, Santa Maria Maggiore with its gorgeous portico and ride down charming cobblestone streets of this historic parts of Rome Your guide will be sharing the history of Rome with you while passing by the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and the Circus Maximus to name but a few.
Your Rome Golf Cart Tour also goes off the beaten path, zig-zag through the beautiful residential streets of the Palatine hill to reach one of the secret spots of the city: the keyhole! You will wind your way down to the Piramide Cestia, through Testaccio, arriving at the Mouth of Truth. Watch as visitors slip their hand into the mouth of the famous sculpture and learn the curious story behind this Roman legend. Remember, you can always stop for a quick break if you want to try your hand at it yourself!
Your private Rome golf cart tour will end in central Rome at a convenient location for you. Having seen the highlights, you can spend the rest of the day reminiscing about what you have seen and learned.
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Via Cavour
- Colosseum (outside)
- Palatine Hill & Forum (outside)
- Circus Maximus
- Aventine Hill & Keyhole
- Pyramid Cestius
- Jewish Ghetto
- Mouth of Truth
- Piazza Venezia
- Pantheon (outside)
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Navona
- Vatican (outside)
- Gianiculum Hill
- LARGER PARTIES: Please bear in mind that Golf Carts come in different sizes, but the maximum size will seat 8 people, including the guide. This simply means that for larger parties, you may be split into two carts. It obviously means that we will hire, with no additional cost, a driver who will be responsible for the second cart (don’t worry, you don’t have to drive in Roman traffic!). The tour will still be led by the tour guide driving the first cart who will make sure that information and entertainment is delivered efficiently to both carts.
- Offered in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Please specify under “Additional notes” if you wish to book the tour in a language other than English.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
"We did a private golf cart tour of Rome, and this was, by far, our most memorable portion of our 4 day trip. The website stated we would see some combination of 20+ sites, and honestly we didn't expect to see that many during the 3 hours we had booked. We literally crossed every item off our internal "wish list" of sites to see and then some. Even after we were at the 3 hour time limit, our guide insisted on taking us to Trevi fountain to ensure we were able to get there while the crowds were smaller. This is a must do item, and LivItaly was fantastic to deal with before, during and after our trip. We will definitely use them again and I would/will recommend them to anyone and everyone! Do not hesitate, do not worry it is a bit more expensive, this is 100% worth your time and money!"
Jimmy L. - USA
Fun for the whole family
"Patrizio was an extremely knowledgable and fun tour guide. On our first day in Rome we took this tour and got to see so many of the "must see" attractions along with the hidden gems of Rome. We used the information that Partrizio gave us to help us in the following days of touring the city, He made it both cool and interesting for us and our kids who are 17 and 15 year old girls. Seeing the city on a golf cart was a great way to be able to easily hop off at interesting sites for a more intimate view (and pics as well). I highly recommend this golf cart tour and more so having Patrizio guide the day!!"
Stephen R. - USA
Golf cart tour. Way to go!
"We did the afternoon and early evening golf cart tour of Rome with John, which amazed us! His mastery of history, architecture, Roman organization plus great golf cart driving made this very enjoyable. He is a perfect guide for English speaking families/groups. He is very personable and a gifted musician as well. Request him for a fun few hours of seeing how Rome was built- hint, it wasn't in one day!"
Brian Orr - USA
By selecting Choose Dates Later / Buy as Gift at booking, any tour can be purchased without fixed dates. This is the perfect option if you want to purchase your tour as a gift for a loved one, or if you are in the pre-planning phase of your vacation. After booking, you will receive a Travel Voucher Code and full instructions on how to schedule your tours when ready. Once your travel plans are confirmed, you can easily use the Travel Voucher Code on the LivTours website to formally schedule your tours. You can find out more here.