Tapas & Flamenco Show in Barcelona | Private Experience
LivTours Private Flamenco Show in Barcelona joins two elements fundamental to Spanish life – food and flamenco. Your private guide will take you on a walk through the Gothic Quarter stopping along the way to have some tapas and local wines or beers before enjoying a flamenco show in an intimate setting.
Eating tapas, small portions of different dishes is much like a progressive dinner, but instead of moving from house to house, you are moving from tapas tavern to tapas tavern – each place having its specialty and all in the company of your local expert guide. This is a unique opportunity to experience an evening like a local, tasting local dishes, exploring the Gothic Quarter, and enjoying an authentic flamenco show. This memorable evening is an amazing way to see the Gothic Quarter, enjoy scrumptious tapas and immerse yourself in an enthralling live flamenco show.
- Experience the rich culture & traditions of Spain on this 2-hour private guided tour
- Enjoy a round of the most typical, scrumptious tapas to satiate your appetite
- Wander through the Gothic Quarter with your guide, the city’s oldest district
- Take in an authentic live flamenco show with select guests musicians and dancers
- Relax with a private tour with an expert guide who will take care of everything
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your Private Flamenco Show Tour starts in the main old town square of Plaça Sant Jaume where you will find your guide waiting for you in front of City Hall. This tour is set in Barcelona’s oldest district that was first settled by the Romans just over 2,000 years ago, so there is plenty of history and anecdotes to share with you as your guide leads you to your first tapas venue set in the heart of the Jewish Quarter.
The maze of streets that make up the Gothic Quarter is best navigated with a local expert leading the way making your visit seamless, taking you to tapas gems off the beaten path, as well as adding a depth of knowledge that would be hard to gain on your own.
There is a myriad of wonderful things to say about tapas and your guide will make sure to tell you about the origin of these small plates of local dishes. Tapas are almost always a social event and most socializing in Spain revolves around food and you will discover why on this private walking tapas tour. You will have the chance to visit two authentic venues tucked away in the small streets of this pedestrianized quarter to share and try different dishes. Tapas and a drink go hand in hand and you will have a chance to try some delicious local wines and beers. After all, there is no shortage of either in Spain which has 2.9 million acres of vineyards and 400 microbreweries. Over tapas, your guide will tell you more about Spanish wines, allowing you to order like a local for the rest of your trip!
Listed as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, flamenco is so much more than foot-stomping dancing and melodious music. Evolving over hundreds of years, flamenco dance and music is a reflection of the mixture of Gypsy, Muslim and Spanish cultures taking a bit from each one to make it what it is today. Experiencing a live show is a once in a lifetime experience, especially in a small venue like the one LivTours has chosen for you. You will be mesmerized by the incredibly fast footwork of the dancers in their colorful dresses and the skilled guitarists accompanying them. Your guide will make sure to share with the nuances and the history behind this art form. Enjoy a moment of true culture as you immerse yourself in Spain!
- Plaza Sant Jaume
- Gothic quarter
- Traditional Spanish tapas
- Live flamenco show
- Local Spanish wine
- Private fully guided experience
- Offered in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Please specify under “Additional notes” if you wish to book the tour in a language other than English.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian or gluten-free. Please specify your food needs under “Additional Notes” after booking.’
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Covid-19All of our tours and experiences are in compliance with the latest local Covid-19 safety protocols. More information can be found in the voucher you will receive upon booking your tour/s.