Private Livorno Shore Excursion to Florence & Pisa
LivTours Livorno Shore Excursion to Florence & Pisa is perfectly designed for travelers whose cruise ship is in Livorno for the day. Your private guide will meet you at your cruise ship terminal to start your trip through Tuscany. You will travel in luxury in an air-conditioned chauffeured van to visit Pisa and Florence while admiring the rolling hills of Tuscany.
LivTours private guide will help you make the most of your time in Pisa where you will have a chance to admire the infamous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. Your guide will share with you the history and anecdotes behind the construction and restoration project and enjoy the luxury as your driver whisks you to Florence where you will have a chance to get some lunch before continuing your private tour of the highlights of this Renaissance city. Your expert private guide will help you explore the oldest bridge in the city, Ponte Vecchio, the marble facade of the Duomo with its recognizable dome and includes priority access into the Galleria dell’Accademia where you can find Michelangelo’s statue of David.
Join LivTours for an incredible day in Tuscany!
- Discover the highlights of Tuscany in one day on this private shore excursion
- Travel by private luxury chauffeured van with port pick up and drop off
- Explore the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987
- Experience the highlights of Florence including Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Soak up the history and anecdotes of Tuscany’s two gems with your private tour guide
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours Livorno Shore Excursion to Florence & Pisa is a great way to maximize your day in Tuscany by exploring Tuscany’s gems with your private tour guide. Your driver offers you the utmost luxury between your cruise ship in Livorno, Florence, and Pisa. Your driver and guide will be waiting for you as you exit your cruise ship terminal. Your first stop is just a short drive away – Pisa. Famous for its leaning tower, but also for its stunning Medieval Baptistery and Cathedral and Pisa’s most famous scientist, Galileo Galilei.
After you have finished exploring the unique highlights of Pisa, your driver will chauffeur you to your next big adventure, Florence. Before you start exploring Florence, there is time for a lunch break at one of LivTours favorite restaurants allowing you to experience a small taste of Tuscan cuisine (lunch is not included in the price).
After your lunch break, it is time to discover the wonders of Florence in the company of your expert private guide. On this private stroll, you will have the opportunity to learn about the city’s fascinating history and listen to engaging anecdotes about the powerful Medici family. Most famous for its Renaissance roots, Florence dates back even further in history to ancient Roman times. You will see the most important attractions such as the stunning square, Piazza della Signoria, filled with so many statues it is referred to as an outdoor museum; the oldest bridge in Florence, the unusual Ponte Vecchio; and marvel at Michelangelo’s statue of David.
You will enjoy skip the line access to the Galleria dell’Accademia, The Fine Arts Academy of Florence, which is home to one of the most significant pieces of art from the Renaissance, Michelangelo’s statue of David. Carved from one piece of discarded marble, the 17-foot statue is jaw-dropping. Your guide will share with you entertaining stories about the life of the artists and point out symbols in their artwork as you admire other pieces in the Gallery.
Upon leaving the Gallery, your private car will be waiting to take you back to Livorno and your cruise ship.
- Private Chauffeur for the whole day
- Private Tour guide/s
- Skip-the-line access to the David
- Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Piazza della Signoria
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Michelangelo's David
- Places of worship have strict dress code requirements for entry. All participants are required to have shoulders and knees covered (no tank tops or short dresses) to enter.
- Please remember to add your cruise ship details – cruise line name, ship name, and dock – under “Additional information” in the booking form.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Day trip to Florence and Pisa
"We were so happy to see that LivItaly offered an excursion to Florence and Pisa from our cruise' stop at the port in Livorno. We were picked up right from the ship in a comfortable private car and taken first to Florence and then to see the leaning tower in Pisa. The guides were absolutely fantastic and so friendly. It was a wonderful way to spend the day. We wouldn't have been able to see these places if it weren't for this option offered by LivItaly."
Wilma - USA
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.