Full Day Tour of London Highlights | Semi-Private
On your Livtours Full Day Tour of London Highlights is the best of London all in one action-packed day out! From Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square, a scenic boat ride on the Thames, and the Tower of London. This monumental tour is led by your expert guide with groups no larger than six people to ensure it runs smoothly so you can see all the best of London without any of the stress of tickets, timings, and transport.
With an expert guide by your side sharing the secrets, stories, and anecdotes behind the most famous and beloved sights in central London, you will see the city like no other visitor, learning about things not all Londoners know about the fascinating capital. From the center of British Politics, The Royal district and home of the Queen and Covent Garden, a monument filled river cruise on the Thames to the infamous prison of The Tower of London. LivTours Full Day Tour of London Highlights ensures you won’t miss a thing in a city so globally important, and so rich in history.
- See all of the best of London in one fun filled, all encompassing tour of London
- Marvel at the famed royal spectacle of Buckingham Palace's Changing of the Guard
- Uncover the secrets of the infamous and often frightening Tower of London
- Glide past monuments in comfort with groups no bigger than 6 people max
- Visit London’s biggest monuments learning about incredible stories behind them
Semi-Private tours and experiences are guaranteed six participants max.
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
With your Livtours Full Day Tour of London Highlights, you will explore the best of the Capital of England on a semi-private guided experience. Stroll past monument after monument for the best photos and views of this stunning city. Don’t just wander aimlessly through a town so full of stories from gigantically important historical moments, follow your guide to hear about world-changing events and little local anecdotes that even many Londoners never knew. Be the envy of all other tourists as your guide ensures you have the best spot to view the Changing of the Guard, skip-the-line-tickets to the Tower of London and a river cruise all included in the tour.
Uncover the stories of legendary figures in British History from Nelson’s victories over Napolean in his iconic Trafalgar square, to Churchill’s defiance of the Nazi as you passed his wartime bunker and the house of the Prime minister. See the center of British Politics at Westminster and follow in the footsteps of royals past and present at the place many are married and all are crowned. March alongside the world-famous queen’s guard and their big band, dressed in their bright red tunics, witnessing the changing of the guard. See the home of the queen before jumping on a river cruise and passing all of London’s landmarks in style as your boat takes you to the infamous dungeon, prison, and castle of the Tower of London. Your LivTours guide will escort you to the entrance where you will enjoy skip-the-line-access to the tower. Join the Yeomen Warders, aka Beefeaters, for a tour inside the tower. These Royal guards know the tower like the back of their hand and are still to this day the only ones authorized to guide inside. See the crown jewels, learn about the mysterious ravens that guard the tower, uncover stories of execution betrayal, and rebellion in this real medieval fortress. All in one day!
- Covent garden
- Trafalgar square
- Westminster city
- Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Buckingham palace (from outside)
- Westminster Abbey (from outside)
- Churchills war rooms (from outside)
- 10 Downing St (from outside)
- Big Ben (from outside)
- Thames river cruise
- Tower of London entrance tickets
- Fully guided experience
- Semi-private groups of 6 max!
- The British authorities reserves the right to change the modify or cancel the Changing of the Guards ceremony without notice in the case of wet weather and other official events. Under these conditions, the British army usually will not give final notice of cancellation until 10 minutes prior to the planned time. In such cases, your guide will modify the tour to include an alternative Parade where possible.
- In the case of heavy rain, you will see a wet change (guards marching without music).
- For the Changing of the Guard ceremony, we do not stand by the Buckingham palace gates. The crowds swarm there hours in advance, only to find they can only see the very end of the parade all while being crushed by the masses. Instead, we take you to the best spots only the locals know, and actually walk along with the parade! This way you see the absolute most there is to see, and it’s a much more enjoyable experience.
- We highly recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of the innovation, changes, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to COVID-19 safety regulations, the museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on the site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
All LivTours Semi-Private Group Tours are limited to 6 guests per tour guide. Our commitment to maintaining our uniquely tiny group sizes can sometimes be a little tricky, mathematically speaking. For example, we want to ensure that traveling families and friends can tour together so on rare occasions we may add one or two guests in order to not split groups. On that same note, you may also find yourself on tour with less than six people! We thank you for your understanding and flexibility.
Must show Vaccination to enter Museums & SitesFor most countries in Europe to attend a tour that includes an indoor activity, a museum or an archeological park visit, it is now National Law, to present a covid-19 vaccination card for all adults over the age of 12 and wear Ffp2 for everyone over the age of 6. Lack of ability to present such documentation may result in loss of tour and funds lifting LivTours from all responsibilities.
Finally able to visit London
"Now that Covid is slowly becoming something of the past, we couldn't wait to get to London for our long-awaited visit. Neither the city nor our wonderful day tour by LivTours were disappointments. In fact, its really a great time to visit as things are still very calm and enjoyable. We had a fantastic guide named Thomas who knows the city inside and out and adds plenty of charm and style to his presentations. We easily made friends with the other couple in our little group and the day just whizzed by. We will certainly remember London and all that we learned with great fondness. Thanks LivTours!!"
Virginia - USA
Small group tour, only way to go!
"There was just one other couple in our group so it was real easy to make friends with them and to interact with our guide. This is a tour that takes you to all of the famous sites around the city. It's very comprehensive but not ever boring or tiring. I'm sure the fact that our guide, Richard, was really great made a big difference. But from reading the reviews of this company, I have the impression that all of their guides are really expert and entertaining. I am happy to recommend this tour and this tour company to you."
Rick - USA
Excellent tour in every way
"This is the BEST tour for seeing the highlights of London. Everything that I had on my bucket list to see was covered on the tour and we really enjoyed not just our guide, Thomas, who was excellent, but also the other folks in our small group. The tour is paced very well, not too slow and not too hurried, and there was lots of attention to everyone's creature comforts as well as to our attention level and individual interests. We were very happy that we had booked this tour with this company and highly recommend it to you."
Betta - USA
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.