Full Day Tour of London Highlights | Semi Private
On your Livtours Full Day Tour of London Highlights is the best of London all in one action-packed day out! From Westminster Abbey Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, Covent Garden and Soho, a boat ride on the Thames, and the Tower of London. This monumental tour is led by your expert guide with groups no larger than six to ensure it runs smoothly so you can see all the best of London without any of the stress of tickets, timings, and transport.
With an expert guide by your side sharing the secrets, stories, and anecdotes behind the most famous and beloved sights in central London, you will see the city like no other visitor, learning about things not all Londoners know about the fascinating capital. From the center of British Politics, The Royal district and home of the Queen, the fashionable shopping and nightlife area of SoHo and Covent Garden, a monument filled river cruise on the Thames to the infamous prison of The Tower of London. LivTours Full Day Tour of London Highlights ensures you won’t miss a thing in a city so globally important, and so rich in history.
- See all of the best of London in one fun filled, all encompassing tour of London
- Marvel at the famed royal spectacle of Buckingham Palace's Changing of the Guard
- Uncover the secrets of the infamous and often frightening Tower of London
- Glide past monuments in comfort with groups no bigger than 6 people max
- Visit London’s biggest monuments learning about incredible stories behind them
Semi-Private tours and experiences are guaranteed six participants max.
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
With your Livtours Full Day Tour of London Highlights, you will explore the best of the Capital of England on a semi-private guided experience. Stroll past monument after monument for the best photos and views of this stunning city. Don’t just wander aimlessly through a town so full of stories from gigantically important historical moments, follow your guide to hear about world-changing events and little local anecdotes that even many Londoners never knew. Be the envy of all other tourists as your guide ensures you have the best spot to view the Changing of the Guard, timed tickets to enter the Tower of London and a river cruise all included in the tour.
Uncover the stories of legendary figures in British History from Nelson’s victories over Napolean in his iconic Trafalgar square, to Churchill’s defiance of the Nazi as you passed his wartime bunker and the house of the Prime minister. See the center of British Politics at Westminster and follow in the footsteps of royals past and present at the place many are married and all are crowned. March alongside the world-famous queen’s guard and their big band, dressed in their bright red tunics, witnessing the changing of the guard. See the home of the queen before jumping on a riverboat and passing all of London’s landmarks in style as your boat takes you in style to the infamous dungeon, prison, and castle of the Tower of London. See the crown jewels, learn about the mysterious ravens that guard the tower, uncover stories of execution betrayal, and rebellion in this real medieval fortress. All in one day!
- Covent garden
- Trafalgar square
- Westminster city
- Changing of the Guard ceremony
- Buckingham palace (from outside)
- Westminster Abbey (from outside)
- Churchills war rooms (from outside)
- 10 Downing St (from outside)
- Big Ben (from outside)
- Thames river cruise
- Tower of London entrance tickets
- Fully guided experience
- Semi-private groups of 6 max!
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of the innovation, changes, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to COVID-19 safety regulations, the museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on the site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
All LivTours Semi-Private Group Tours are limited to 6 guests per tour guide. Our commitment to maintaining our uniquely tiny group sizes can sometimes be a little tricky, mathematically speaking. For example, we want to ensure that traveling families and friends can tour together so on rare occasions we may add one or two guests in order to not split groups. On that same note, you may also find yourself on tour with less than six people! We thank you for your understanding and flexibility.