Private Cinque Terre Boat Tour | Italian Riviera Experience
LivTours’ Cinque Terre Boat Tour is ideal for travelers who want the best of both worlds when it comes to leisure and sightseeing. Get out onto the brilliant blue waters of the Italian Riviera with your own private boat and English-speaking skipper. Discover hidden treasures as you sail like cascading waterfalls and the coastline’s many steep cliffs and secluded beaches. Your friendly skipper will point out the charming fishing villages and famously colorful towns as you pass by in the comfort of your private boat.
Drop anchor and have a dip to cool off or snorkel and spot the beautiful sea life. Listen to the tranquil waters lapping against your boat and enjoy lunch and a drink on board. You need only bring your swimsuit – we provide towels, refreshments, and snorkeling gear. Upgrade to a larger boat for groups over 6 people or add 2 hours to your tour to spend more time out on the water. Treat yourself to this unique chance to have a luxurious private boat excursion, you’ll be glad that you did!
- Explore the Cinque Terre coastline for 3 hours by private boat, away from the crowds.
- Enjoy a day of luxury, relaxation with a private boat and English-speaking skipper.
- Drop anchor and have a swim or snorkel in the blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- Find hidden caves and secluded beaches with your local skipper who knows where to go!
- Upgrades available for larger private groups or add time for a full day experience.
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours’ Cinque Terre Boat Tour begins when you meet your private skipper and classic Ligurian boat at the harbor in Vernazza, one of the small fishing villages of Cinque Terre famous for its pastel colored houses. Your English-speaking skipper is a local professional who has a wealth of knowledge about the region. They will be happy to share with you stories and anecdotes as you sail by, find secret caves, hidden waterfuls, and allow you to relax and simply take in the scenery.
The Cinque Terre is an incredibly gorgeous UNESCO recognized region. Five small coastal towns make up this historic area, characterized by rugged cliffs, turquoise waters, and brightly painted villages. The steep terrain and lack of roads mean that many visitors to the region hike through the towns via scenic trails. Exploring the coastline by boat is the other, more relaxing option! Your private skipper will tailor your excursion according to how you’d like to spend your time, whether it’s swimming underneath waterfalls and snorkeling past schools of fish or laying back and sunbathing on deck with only the soothing sounds of the sea. Enjoy snacks and fresh, locally made wines as you take in the stunning Riviera scenery. Upgrade your tour to a full 5 hour day to make the absolute most of your holiday!
Your 3 hour boat excursion finishes either at the Vernazza harbor where you began or at Riomaggiore, another seaside town in the Cinque Terre. This luxurious boat tour offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to see one of Italy’s most beautiful coastlines, swim in pristine waters, and have lunch, all in the privacy of your own boat away from the crowds.
- Private Typical Ligurian Boat
- Bi-lingual Skipper
- Snacks & Drinks on board
- Snorkeling equipment and towels
- Base tour pricing is for up to 6 participants for 3 hours of water time.
- Upgrades are available for bigger private groups or adding 2 hours of tour time.
- Participants who plan to swim need to bring their own swimwear. Towels, snorkels, and refreshments will be provided by us.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, you are required to wear a mask for the entire duration of the tour. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Must show Vaccination or Negative test for Italy & France ToursFor all France and Italy tours that include an indoor activity, a museum or an archeological park visit, it is now National Law in both countries, to present a covid-19 vaccination card OR negative covid-19 test result from the past 48 hrs accompanied by your personal ID to the local authorities for all adults over the age of 12. Lack of ability to present such documentation may result in loss of tour and funds lifting LivTours from all responsibilities.
"We absolutely LOVED our day in the Cinque Terre. We were taken on a private boat to see each of the five villages, we swam in some of the most beautiful water and saw ghottos and waterfalls that were breathtaking. A beautiful day in a very beautiful area of Italy! Definitely worth it!!"
Mitchel - USA
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.