Rome 3 Day Tour | Private All Inclusive Bundle
LivTours Private Rome 3 Day Tour – All Inclusive Bundle is a wonderful way to set up a trip to Rome, especially for first-time visitors. Three days allows you enough time to see the highlights and some of the hidden gems. You’ll get skip the line access to sites like the Vatican and Colosseum, Catacombs and Borghese gallery, as well as visit many other must-sees like Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Circus Maximus and even a day trip to Tivoli! This tour allows you to Leave the planning to us with our years of experience means it is hassle-free, allows you to maximize your time, and gives you the opportunity to be in the present and not have to worry about logistics!
Dividing Rome into three days would allow you to cover everything from Ancient Roman history, the Renaissance, middle-ages, the Vatican and ancient Christian history, as well as have enough free time to discover the fantastic food, wine, and gelato of Rome! Having a private expert guide by your side means your days will be seamless, as well as allowing you to gain a greater understanding of the history and culture of Rome.
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTour’s Three Day Rome Tour includes all the highlights of this incredible city, spread comfortably over 3 days of touring. We make sure you see the must sees, the off the beaten track hidden gems, as well as spend a day out of the hustle and bustle of the city to get a better feel for the Italian culture at large. Depending on which days you are in Rome we will personlly tailor your visits to suit the opening times of each venue on the itinerary to ensure you don’t miss a single thing. We will also reserve often hard to access skip the line tickets that can often sell out weeks and sometimes months in advance. All this with a 5-star guide to lead you every step of the way to ensure you enjoy every minute of your visit. Some of the highlights in your Rome in 3 Days bundle include (in no particular order):
Skip the line tickets and guided tour of the Colosseum, palatine hill and ancient Roman forum with virtual reality goggles. The Colosseum, built nearly 2000 years ago, is an impressive sight to see, and considered the largest gladiator stadium ever built by the Romans. After a visit inside, you’ll make your way to the Palatine hill to explore the ruins of the Emperors palace complex, then down into the ruins of the Roman Forum, the political, social, economic and religious heart of the ancient Roman city and empire.
Guided inner city highlights with taxi: your guide will escort you around the most famous parts of the city, including the Trevi fountain, the Spanish Steps, Pantheon and Piazza Navona, entertaining you with the stories and history of these iconic monuments.
Skip the line tickets and guided tour of the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St Peters basilica. Step ahead of the shockingly long lines with your priority access and dive deep into the riches, power and faith of the historic Catholic church. Your guide will weave you effortlessly through one impressive room after another, allowing you to see all the highlights of the museum, like the Raphael rooms, to stunning ancient Roman sculpture, and the gallery of the maps, without feeling overwhelmed. Then it’s into the Sistine Chapel, to admire Michelangelo’s artwork, before skipping the line into the awe inspiring St Peters Basilica.
Borghese gallery skip the line tickets and guided visit. This gallery houses some of the very best Italian Baroque art in the world, among many other highlights. You’ll see some of the most impressive sculptures of Bernini and Canova, admire paintings by Caravaggio, Rubens, and Raphael.
Ancient Christian Catacombs tickets and guided visit. Your guide will escort you via taxi not far outside the city walls to visit the vast underground burial sites of the early Christians. You’ll descend underground with flashlight in hand learn how they would bury their loved ones here in the sites of the tunnel walls during a time of Christian persecution throughout the empire.
Private Chauffeured visit to Tivoli, site entrance tickets and private guide. In the quaint little town of Tivoli, only 20 miles from Rome, are two unmissable sites you’ll explore with your guide. The expansive ruins of Emperor Hadrian’s villa, and the gorgeous gardens and fountain display of Villa d’Este.
All this and more, on your private Rome 3 day tour bundle!
- Colosseum skip the line tickets
- Ancient Roman Forum
- Vatican skip the line tickets
- Skip the line St Peter's Basilica visit
- Ancient Christian catacomb visit
- St Clement Church
- Sistine chapel
- Trevi fountain
- Spanish steps
- Piazza Navona
- Borghese art gallery
- St Clement Church
- Circus Maximus
- San Pietro in Vincoli
- Chauffeured day trip to Tivoli
- Ruins of Emporer Hadrians villa
- Villa d'este
- Taxi transport between sites
- Fully guided experience
- Offered in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Please specify under “Additional notes” if you wish to book the tour in a language other than English.
- On Monday the Borghese Gallery is closed. The Vatican Museums are closed on Sundays. Your customized tour itinerary will be planned to ensure you see everything.
- If you choose a pick-up service or chauffeur add on, prices reflect 3 days of service.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Places of worship have strict dress code requirements for entry. All participants are required to have shoulders and knees covered (no tank tops or short dresses) to enter.
- There is no photography allowed in some or all areas of this tour.
- St. Peter’s Basilica is an active church and can be closed unexpectedly for liturgical ceremonies. If closed, the time inside the Vatican Museums will be extended.
- Saint Peter’s Basilica is closed on most Wednesdays mornings due to the weekly Papal Audience. If you book this tour for a Wednesday the time inside the Vatican Museums will be extended.
- Please be aware that the Sistine Chapel is a Holy Place and talking during your visit inside is strictly forbidden, therefore your guide will give you an explanation of the Sistine Chapel beforehand during your tour, in order to give you a comprehensive explanation before entering the chapel.
- Backpacks are not permitted in the museum.
- Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Covid-19All of our tours and experiences are in compliance with the latest local Covid-19 safety protocols. More information can be found in the voucher you will receive upon booking your tour/s.
The best of Rome and outskirts in 3 days
"The Rome-in-3-day tour is the perfect solution for those who would like to see the most and best of the city and even have a special excursion to one of the many special places just outside of the city, but don't have alot of time to do so. Our 3 day bundle included the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, Colosseum and Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Borghese Gallery, Catacombs and many other lesser-known sites and churches in the first 2 days. On the third day, we could choose between a day trip to Ostia Antica or to Tivoli. We chose Tivoli where we saw the spectacular ruins of Hadrian's Villa and the lovely fountains and water sculptors at Villa d'Este. We were treated, in all instances, to easy and comfortable transportation, great food and absolutely THE BEST guides. We couldn't have been happier with this choice for our 3 days in Rome and we definitely recommend this option if you are similarly limited in your time."
Bradley - Australia
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.