Private Vespa Rome Tour
LivTours Private Vespa Rome Tour offers you a unique Roman experience á la Dolce Vita. If you are an adventurous and curious traveler, this tour is made for you! Good at any time of the year, this is a great way to discover the Eternal City.
You will feel like part of the cast of Roman Holiday, as you discover the hidden streets and stunning facades of Rome with your private expert guide. This quick and easy way to see the city makes it the perfect panoramic tour. Having a dedicated guide with you allows you to personalize your tour experience and spend more time seeing what interests you the most.
Vespas first came into the public eye in 1946 in the Tuscan city of Florence. Their unique body design makes them recognizable at a distance and has come into popularity again in recent years. A favorite means of transportation throughout Italy, they are compact, easy to park and get great gas mileage, making them ideal for getting around crowded European cities like Rome.
So, when in Rome, well, act like a Roman and hop on your classic and stylish scooter to experience the city like a local!
- See the major highlights of the Eternal City on this half day private tour
- Feel like a Roman as you zip around town on a Vespa with your private guide
- Admire the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon & the largest square Piazza Navona
- Learn about the history of Rome while seeing highlights with expert private guide
- Move by Vespa and make the very most of your time in Rome
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours Private Vespa Rome Tour is the perfect tour if you want to get a solid overview of Rome. The tour is done on Vespas which allows you to zip around the city saving you time and sore feet! Your tour begins in the heart of Rome where you will have the opportunity to test out your Vespa before your tour begins.
Enjoying a private tour means that you can personalize your tour. We encourage you to speak with your guide on the day of the tour letting them know your preferences. LivTours wants to show you the best of Rome!
Follow your top rated guide on an unforgettable journey in the Eternal City. Your safety is first in our minds, so your tour begins by driving away from the busy city center and up to the quieter, yet history-rich, hills of Rome. Enjoy the views from above the city and be inspired by the photo-worthy cityscape. Your private guide knows all the romantic squares, breathtaking views and hidden side streets so follow along and enjoy the ride. You will see sites such as Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, and much more on this two-wheel wonder.
Feel like a local as you drive past the iconic Colosseum, visit the most important ancient sites from the outside and navigate the cobblestone streets that modern-day Romans use daily. This tour allows you to truly experience Rome and maximize your time in the city. Your expert guide will make sure to take plenty of stops for photos and you might even have time to squeeze in a stop for a gelato!
- Basilica Saint Mary Major
- Colosseum (from the outside)
- Circus Maximus
- Palatine hill (from the outside)
- Romes secret keyhole
- Aventine hill
- The mouth of truth
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Gianicolo hill
- Piazza navona
- Temple of Hadrian
- Trevi fountain
- Spanish steps
- Piazza del popolo
- Offered in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Please specify under “Additional notes” if you wish to book the tour in a language other than English.
- The rental company requires a €500 (per Vespa) security deposit to be blocked on the driver’s credit card for insurance purposes. Please bring an active card which will be held throughout the duration of your tour.
- A driving license is required with a minimum of 1 year’s experience.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and prepare to wear a helmet the entire ride.
- You must have experience driving a scooter on busy roads to take this tour.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Must show Vaccination or Negative test for Italy & France ToursFor all France and Italy tours that include an indoor activity, a museum or an archeological park visit, it is now National Law in both countries, to present a covid-19 vaccination card OR negative covid-19 test result from the past 48 hrs accompanied by your personal ID to the local authorities for all adults over the age of 12. Lack of ability to present such documentation may result in loss of tour and funds lifting LivTours from all responsibilities.
My own version of A Roman Holiday
"I'm an incurable romantic so when I saw LivItaly's tour of Rome on a Vespa, I just couldn't resist!! My guide, Giulio and I, zipped around Rome in 1960s style for about 3 hours and I could have continued for another 3! We saw all of the major sites, stopped and took millions of pictures and then went off into the hills just outside of the city center. It was an experience I will never forget and I can't thank LivItaly enough for this wonderful opportunity!!"
Emily - USA
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.