Private Tour from La Spezia Port to Florence & Pisa
LivTours Private Tour from La Spezia Port to Florence & Pisa is the perfect shore excursion if you are docking in La Spezia for the day. Your private guide will meet you at your cruise ship terminal to start your private journey across Tuscany. You will travel in comfort in an airconditioned luxury chauffeured van to visit Pisa and Florence while admiring the Tuscan countryside.
Your private guide will help you maximize your time in Pisa where you will have a chance to admire the infamous Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987 while hearing the history and anecdotes behind their construction and restorations. Revel in luxury as your driver whisks you across the Tuscan countryside to Florence where you will have a chance to get some lunch before enjoying a private tour of the highlights of this Renaissance city. Your expert private guide will help you discover the oldest bridge in the city, Ponte Vecchio, the marble facade of the Duomo with its unique dome and includes priority access into the Galleria dell’Accademia which houses Michelangelo’s statue of David. All of this one day and returning you to your ship in time to set sail!
- Discover the highlights of Tuscany in one day on this private shore excursion
- Travel by private luxury chauffeured van with port pick up and drop off
- Explore the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987
- Experience the highlights of Florence including Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Soak up the history and anecdotes of Tuscany’s two gems with your private tour guide
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours Private Tour from La Spezia Port to Florence & Pisa is a great way to make the most of your visit to Tuscany! Discovering Tuscany’s gems with your own private tour guide and the private driver offers you the most comfort between your cruise ship in La Spezia, Florence, and Pisa. Waiting for you as you exit your cruise ship terminal, your private driver will take you to Pisa. Renowned for its leaning tower, but also for its stunning Medieval Baptistery and Cathedral and Pisa’s most famous scientist, Galileo Galilei.
After you have finished admiring the beautiful highlights of Pisa, your driver will chauffeur you right outside your window as you head to your next big adventure, Florence. Before you begin exploring Florence, there is time for a lunch break at one of LivTours favorite restaurants allowing you to experience a small taste of Tuscan cuisine (lunch is not included in the price).
Renewed from your lunch break, it is time to set off and explore the wonders of this Renaissance city in the company of your expert private guide. On this private walk, you will have the opportunity to learn about the city’s interesting history and amusing anecdotes about the powerful Medici family. Most famous for its Renaissance roots, Florence dates back even further in history to ancient times. You will have a chance to see the key attractions such as the stunning square, Piazza della Signoria, filled with so many statues it is referred to as an outdoor museum; the oldest bridge in Florence, the unique Ponte Vecchio; and admire Michelangelo’s statue of David.
You will enjoy priority access to the Galleria dell’Accademia, The Fine Arts Academy of Florence, which houses one of the most significant art pieces from the Renaissance, Michelangelo’s statue of David. Carved from one piece of discarded marble, the 17-foot statue is awe-inspiring. Your guide will happily share with you entertaining stories about the life of the artists and point out symbols in their artwork as you admire other pieces in the Gallery.
Upon leaving the Gallery, your private car will be waiting to take you back to La Spezia and your cruise ship.
- Full day chauffer service
- Port pick up and drop off
- Free time in Pisa
- Leaning tower of Pisa (from outside)
- Free time for local lunch
- Guided tour of Florence
- Piazza della Signori
- Ponte Vecchio
- Skip the line Accademia tickets
- Michelangelos David
- Please remember to add your cruise ship details – cruise line name, ship name, and dock – under “Additional information” in the booking form.
- Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
By selecting Choose Dates Later / Buy as Gift at booking, any tour can be purchased without fixed dates. This is the perfect option if you want to purchase your tour as a gift for a loved one, or if you are in the pre-planning phase of your vacation. After booking, you will receive a Travel Voucher Code and full instructions on how to schedule your tours when ready. Once your travel plans are confirmed, you can easily use the Travel Voucher Code on the LivTours website to formally schedule your tours. You can find out more here.