Private Evening Gondola Ride Venice & City Stroll
LivTours Private Evening Gondola Ride in Venice is an ideal way to explore this unique and romantic city. Learn about the legends and intriguing stories of Venice from past as your local private guide takes you on a stroll through the hear of Venice. End the tour with a private gondola ride and glide through the narrow canals with your loved ones as the sun is setting.
- Enjoy a romantic private gondola on the small canals of Venice
- Learn about the facinating history as you wind your way through the alleyways
- Tour Venice like a local in the twilight when the crowds have left for the day
- Soak up the enchanting history of the city’s many canals with your private guide
- Discover the mysterious and beautiful canalside palaces with thousands of stories
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your Private Evening Gondola Ride Venice starts from the picturesque square of Campo San Giacometto where you will meet your local guide. This square is home to the oldest church in Venetian history, dating back to 421 AD. The area is in the daytime a bustling part of the city since it’s where the Venetians come to buy fresh groceries at the nearby fresh food market, the Rialto Market, located next to the Grand Canal.
The Rialto area gave the name to the famous Rialto Bridge, known for its unique architecture. Learn the story behind the design as you cross over. We will make sure to stop at the top of the bridge where you can take stunning photos of the Grand Canal. Venice at twilight is a sight for sore eyes!
You will continue your stroll in the calmer evening air of Venice, through the small streets without the daunting crowds, and walk across the charming bridges and discover hidden piazzas. Your guide will make plenty of stops along the way to tell you more about this city’s history and its anecdotes. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want.
No tour of Venice would be complete without visiting the political and religious center of Venice, Saint Mark’s square. Reaching this beautiful square at this time of the early evening allows you to admire the Basilica of Saint Mark completely lit, along with the Bell Tower and the Doge’s Palace. Surely an unforgettable moment as your guide shares with you the stories and history of the buildings that surround you.
Private Gondola ride
Just a stone’s throw away a gondola is waiting to take you on a peaceful and romantic ride through the canals. Your LivTours private guide will make sure you are comfortable and take some photos of you in the gondola before waving you off. For 30 minutes you will enjoy the gentle and very classical way to see Venice, from its narrow canals!
- Campo San Giacometto
- Grand Canal
- Rialto Bridge
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Palazzo Querini Stampalia (from outside)
- Campo Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- St Marks Square
- St Marks Basilica (from the outside)
- Doge's Palace (from the outside)
- Private 30 min gondola ride
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, you are required to wear a mask for the entire duration of the tour. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
See Venice at its best
"We are so happy we took this evening walking tour while in Venice. The city is so much more peaceful in the evening and the views and monuments at night are simply enticing. Our guide Sara was a lovely person and very excellent guide. The gondola ride at the end was the perfect way to end our Venice experience. Very romantic!!"
Ann G. - USA
"Venice at twilight is enchanting. We really enjoyed the stroll and then ngondola ride around the canals. We came home with so many beautiful pictures and we'll remember Venice for the rest of our lives."
Jessica - USA
By selecting Choose Dates Later / Buy as Gift at booking, any tour can be purchased without fixed dates. This is the perfect option if you want to purchase your tour as a gift for a loved one, or if you are in the pre-planning phase of your vacation. After booking, you will receive a Travel Voucher Code and full instructions on how to schedule your tours when ready. Once your travel plans are confirmed, you can easily use the Travel Voucher Code on the LivTours website to formally schedule your tours. You can find out more here.