Private Capri Shore Excursion | All Inclusive Experience
LivTours Capri Shore Excursion from Naples or Sorrento port is a relaxing all-inclusive private experience that lets you visit luxurious Capri in style. Accompanied by your private local guide you will take in the stunning scenery, visit the most gorgeous sites and learn about the history of this unique island. Capri is known as the most luxurious and upmarket of all the Mediterranean islands, and this tour will show you first-hand why!
Your private guide will ensure your day runs seamlessly, as well as share with you the history of how the island has been beloved by everyone from the ancient Roman Emperors to celebrities of the modern day. With options to visit the two towns on the island, AnaCapri and Carpi, take a ski-lift up to the islands peak for incredible views out over Capri and the bay of Naples, swim in the crystalline blue waters, take a boat to visit the grottos, and even take free time to enjoy some shopping, your guide will help plan the perfect itinerary for your day.
After spending these previous hours on Capri, you will understand why this international island has attracted glamour and VIPs through the ages.
- Enjoy a private tour of the Mediterranean’s most luxurious island with port pick up
- Soak up the striking views of the Amalfi Coast as you travel to and from Capri island
- Admire 360 degree view, with a boat trip around the island of Capri
- Ride in an open-topped taxi and funicular to the top of the island & enjoy views
- Take free time to shop or wander the quaint laneways of this beautiful island
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours Capri Tour Excursion starts with your guide meeting you directly at your cruise ship in the port of Naples or Sorrento. Your local guide will be all prepared with ferry tickets that will allow you to catch the first ferry of the day. Once you arrive on the island, you and your private guide will step onto another shared boat, this time smaller and more intimate, and take a tour around the entire island. Relax in the sun and enjoy a lovely excursion around the island as your guide fills you in on the stories and anecdotes that accompany the private villas. Soak up the views of the dramatic cliffs as your guide gives you an introduction to the island’s history. Should the weather be kind, you can stop for a bit of adventure and enter the Blue Grotto. You will be mesmerized by the crystal blue water and make memories to last a lifetime.
Back on dry land, your Capri shore excursion continues in an open-top taxi as you ascend up the island to explore the beautiful town of Anacapri. Once in Anacapri, take the funicular to the very top of the island and be prepared to be left breathless and enjoy a delicious lunch on the island.
After a quick taxi ride, you’ll then arrive at the glitzy glamorous part of the island, Capri town. This is where the rich and famous have come to shop, dine and party for decades, and it’s elegance and style is almost palpable. You’re private guide will lead you on a tour of the towns highlights, before strolling down to the Augustus Gardens which holds a stunning view of the Instagram worthy Faraglioni rocks below. As you wander back into town to take some free time for shopping and browsing, why not stop for a refreshing lemon slush, made fresh from the lemons grown on the island.
Your tour will end with a ferry ride back to the port, and your guide will take you once again to your cruise ship which awaits you.
- Guide pickup directly from your boat
- Private tour guide for the whole day
- Skip-the-line access to all attractions & activies
- Round-trip transfer on public high speed-ferry
- Tour around the island on shared motor boat
- Blue grottoes (weather permitting)
- Gardens of Augusts
- Open-top taxi ride
- Finicular ride
- Free-time to shop and eat
- Offered in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Please specify under “Additional notes” if you wish to book the tour in a language other than English.
- Lunch is not included in the price.
- The blue grotto is only accessible if weather and tide permit.
- Customer care will contact you after booking to confirm which port you will be docked in, as well as ship information for pickup.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Covid-19All of our tours and experiences are in compliance with the latest local Covid-19 safety protocols. More information can be found in the voucher you will receive upon booking your tour/s.
Couldn't have been better
"The island of Capri is one of those places we had always wanted to see so when we saw that LivItaly offered an all inclusive tour which we could do on our cruise' stop in Naples, it just seemed like the perfect combination. And it really was a perfect day! Marie was our guide, our friend, our food and shopping advisor, our everything! There are lots of tourists in Capri so having someone to help you navigate the place, see the best things, show you the best restaurants and just be a warm and gracious friend-for-a-day, made the experience the very best. Thanks Marie and thanks LivItaly!"
Jerome - USA