Ferrari F458 Test Drive in Maranello
LivTours’ Ferrari F458 Test Drive is a fantastic way to experience firsthand one of the finest products ever produced by the celebrated Italian company. This sleek two door model was designed to replace the F430 and was unveiled at the annual Frankfurt Motor Show in 2009. Ferrari really out-did themselves by drawing on their engineering experience in the world of Formula One, they designed this mid-engine car that hosts direct fuel injection and can take you from zero to 62 mph in just 3 second!
You will feel the power of their engineering feats as you sit behind the wheel of this sleek F458 Ferrari, with its seven speed transmission with a 600bhp, it is said to be Ferrari’s finest car since the F40. A favorite car of Top Gear’s James May, who first owned the Italia but was so taken by the Speciale that only four years later he bought one and says that it is his favorite car of the decade. Named Top Gear Magazine Car of the Year in 2009, you cannot miss this golden opportunity to see if they were right.
Get ready to feel the power, on a drive of a lifetime, as you ride alongside a Ferrari trained co-pilot!
- Enjoy test driving a F458 Speciale in Maranello - birthplace of Ferrari
- Get driving tips from your copilot, a professional Ferrari trained driver
- Personalize your test drive & choose between 10 minutes to 2 hours of driving
- Take home a souvenir DVD of your drive filmed from an internal camera
- Feel like a F1 driver with exclusive access to Ferrari’s Virtual Simulator for 15 min
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours’ Ferrari F458 Test Drive is a great opportunity to experience this sleek top performing Ferrari firsthand. Your copilot is a Ferrari trainer who will guide you in getting the most out of all the horse-power this Ferrari 458 Speciale has to offer: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in just 3 seconds!
Take to the streets of Maranello to test out this car’s potential or book a longer drive and take to the windy roads of Tuscany in your dream car as you treat yourself to this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. While you are behind the wheel, your experience will be recorded with an internal video camera, allowing you to take home a HD DVD to relive and remember this exhilarating experience. At the end of your test drive, you will also receive a well-earned diploma from your copilot.
In addition to your personalized test drive of the Ferrari 458 Speciale, you will also get the opportunity to experience a Ferrari Formula 1 Simulator for 15 minutes allowing you to practice just like the pros do!
- Ferrari 458 Test Drive (for one)
- 10/12 minutes on F1 Simulator (for one)
- DVD of internal GoPro
- Final Diploma
- Bookings for Ferrari 458 Speciale must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- If you choose the 2 hour driving time option, you will receive a complimentary ticket to the Ferrari Museum of Maranello. This will be given to you directly from our staff the day of the experience.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Must show Vaccination or Negative test for Italy & France ToursFor all France and Italy tours that include an indoor activity, a museum or an archeological park visit, it is now National Law in both countries, to present a covid-19 vaccination card OR negative covid-19 test result from the past 48 hrs accompanied by your personal ID to the local authorities for all adults over the age of 12. Lack of ability to present such documentation may result in loss of tour and funds lifting LivTours from all responsibilities.
"Our Ferrari Day was really fun! Driving the F458 all over the city and into the countryside was exciting. Sometimes a little too exciting when there was oncoming traffic but so much more fun than driving around a track! Will never forget this day!"
Collin - USA
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.