Exclusive VIP Capri Private Boat Tour
LivTours Exclusive VIP Capri Private Boat Tour is the ultimate luxury experience filled with sun, food, a boat ride, and history too! This day trip on a chartered boat dedicated exclusively to you is a truly unique private experience. Just off the Amalfi Coast, this is the perfect day trip that gives you great views of the rugged coastline, Instagram perfect views mixed with culture, sun, and sea! The whole of the Amalfi Coast is known for its local artisans, sailors, opera singers, limoncello, and great food, but Capri is especially famous for producing them.
From the moment you step onboard your private boat, the luxury begins with a glass of prosecco. The views of the Amalfi Coast fade and the rugged coastline of Capri comes into view on your hour-long boat ride across crystal clear blue waters. Before disembarking to discover Capri on foot, your bilingual skipper will take you on a boat journey around the island allowing you to admire all its glory. The rugged cliffs give way to sandy coves with opulent villas of the island’s affluent population. Before returning to port, your skipper will make sure you get a chance to visit the Blue Grotto. Discovered in the late 1800s by the island’s first tourists!
This is the perfect boat tour for the luxury traveler in you!
- Enjoy a luxurious, private boat tour to Capri island with an expert skipper
- Savor an onboard snack while enjoying the captivating beauty of Amalfi
- Enjoy diving into the sparkling waters and snorkeling in the clear sea
- Visit Capri and Anacapri, the playground of the rich and famous
- Spend a full day out at sea with a trip to nearby famous grottos (optional)
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Meet our bi-lingual skipper at the dock in Sorrento who will give you a rundown on boat regulations and let you know about the amenities on board. You will be provided with towels, drinks, and snacks, and if you choose to go for a dip, snorkeling equipment. Enjoy the fresh sea air and stunning views as you set sail for Capri. Our suggestion is to see the surrounding coastline by boat, find a spot to dive in, and experience the sparkling blue water and corals beneath the sea. LivTours also gives you the option of entering the Blue grotto of Tiberius (entry fee not included in the price of the tour).
Once back to your boat, get a gander of the dramatic cliffs of the Capri coastline. Your skipper will give you info about the surrounding area and the luxurious villas and boats you will be seeing around the island. You will have the opportunity to dock in the marina of Capri to see first hand the island’s allure. Explore Capri and Anacapri, with time for lunch (not included). Spend your day in paradise sightseeing and shopping. You also have the option to stay onboard and sunbathe or relax and feel like a true VIP of Capri.
Once docked in Capri, the rest of the day is up to you to explore the island – take a funicular to the island’s highest point to admire the views across the water to Mt Vesuvius, enjoy some shopping or savor a delicious Italian lunch before meeting your skipper and returning to the mainland.
PICKUP AND DOCK AT POSITANO ADD-ON
If you’re staying in Positano and would rather meet your skipper directly there, be sure to select the “Boat Dock in Positano” checkbox at booking.
- Jerranto Boat at your complete disposal
- Bi-lingual skipper on board
- Snorkeling Equipment & Towels
- Drinks & Snacks
- Swimming opportunities
- Ability to dock anywhere
- Free time to explore Capri town by foot
- The Blue Grotto
- Offered in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Please specify under “Additional notes” if you wish to book the tour in a language other than English.
- This Capri Boat Experience includes towels, soft drinks, snacks, and a bilingual skipper. The base-fee price is for our Jerranto 650 which fits up to 6 people. For any additional participant, we then will upgrade you to our bigger Jerranto 900.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Covid-19All of our tours and experiences are in compliance with the latest local Covid-19 safety protocols. More information can be found in the voucher you will receive upon booking your tour/s.
Capri in style
"This is definitely the tour to book if you wish to visit the island of Capri in style and comfort. We were picked up in a private boat, explored the grottas, swam in some of the most beautiful blue waters, enjoyed onboard snacks and drinks. In short: it was a marvelous day and a great way to experience the beauty of the Mediterranean."
Juliet - USA
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.