Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour | Exclusive Experience
LivTours Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour is the perfect way to see the many towns dotting the Amalfi Coast. We have designed this tour with families, groups of friends, or romantic couples in mind; giving you the option of spending a half-day on a gorgeous private boat while admiring the coastline. This all-inclusive experience lets you do exactly what you should do on vacation, lay back, and relax in the sun while your private skipper chooses the most beautiful route for sightseeing and swimming.
There is no more remarkable and memorable way to see the Amalfi Coast than with a professional bilingual skipper giving you a guided tour of the stunning seaside towns along the coast. The tour includes stops along the way for a bit of swimming and snorkeling so come prepared to see the beauty above and below water!
The tour includes a complimentary drink and snack on board so you can sit, sip and sunbathe in style along the Mediterranean Sea.
- Enjoy a luxurious private boat ride along the stunning backdrop of the Amalfi Coast
- Take a swim in the clear blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea & discover hidden coves
- See the beauty of the cascading colorful homes of Positano from the Mediterranean
- Toast to the sea in southern Italy with a complimentary drink and snacks on board
- Lay back & relax while coasting along the Meditarrean Sea on this all-inclusive ride
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour commences in either Sorrento or Positano, whichever is better for you. You will meet your bilingual skipper at the dock and board your luxury boat with all the amenities to make you comfortable during your sailing. The boat includes towels, snorkeling equipment, snacks, and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
Once you are comfortably seated, your skipper will set sail, and immediately you will be amazed by the breath-taking views, sheer cliffs, rugged coastline, small islands, and hidden sandy coves. Your skipper will make sure you are taken to the most impressive areas for swimming, diving, snorkeling, or sightseeing based on your preferences. If you’re lucky, your skipper will dive in to fish for some special fresh sea-urchins that you can enjoy with lemon on board while drying off and sipping on prosecco.
Enjoy the company of other swimmers and pass other boats on your luxurious private boat, check out Positano, Atrani, Amalfi, and other beautiful towns from the water. You will take a break for lunch and your skipper will make suggestions based on your tastes. There are many cliffside restaurants that offer one of a kind views out over the Mediterranean. If you like, you can even dock at one of the towns to allow some time for shopping or sightseeing.
This is considered one of the most spectacular experiences LivTours has to offer and truly a magical experience!
- Private boat at your complete disposal
- Bi-lingual skipper at your service
- Ability to explore the wonders of the coast
- Snorkeling equipment to dive into the blue waters
- Towels and other amenities
- Drinks and snacks on board
- Offered in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Please specify under “Additional notes” if you wish to book the tour in a language other than English.
- Experience includes towels, soft drinks, snacks, and bilingual skipper at your complete disposal.
- The base-fee price is for our Jerranto 650 which fits up to 6 people. For any additional participant, we then will upgrade you to our bigger Jerranto 900.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Must show Vaccination or Negative test for Italy & France ToursFor all France and Italy tours that include an indoor activity, a museum or an archeological park visit, it is now National Law in both countries, to present a covid-19 vaccination card OR negative covid-19 test result from the past 48 hrs accompanied by your personal ID to the local authorities for all adults over the age of 12. Lack of ability to present such documentation may result in loss of tour and funds lifting LivTours from all responsibilities.
Amalfi Coast boat tour
"We don't usually publish reviews but my wife and I such a wonderful time on LivItaly's Amalfi Coast Private Boat tour that we felt we just had to share our experience. Of course, everyone knows the Amalfi Coast warrants a visit but to see it from the sea is spectacular. Cobalt blue water and breathtaking cliffs and rock structures. You won't be disappointed. "
Warren - UK
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.