Segway Rome Tour | Semi-Private Experience
LivTours Semi-Private Segway Rome Tour is an exciting way to tour Rome allowing you to cover long distances in a short amount of time. This semi-private tour is great for families, first-time travelers, or even those who have been to Rome before but want to see the city in a different way.
This modern twist on visiting this ancient city means you will be able to see much more than if traveling on foot. Glide around the city, enjoying Rome’s highlights with a guide to navigate you throughout. You and your group of no more than six travelers will see Rome iconic landmarks such as the Colosseum, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, plus so much more. As you stop to see the sites up close, your guide will give you an overview of the history of the key sites.
- See the highlights by Segway with an experienced guide on this semi-private tour
- Soak up the incredible skyline view of Rome from the Villa Borghese Gardens
- Discover the Jewish Ghetto and hear the stories about the Jewish community
- Enjoy an exciting morning while learning about the history of the Eternal City
- Glide through along the ancient streets of historical Rome & admire the Pantheon
Semi-Private tours and experiences are guaranteed six participants max.
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
Your LivTours Segway Rome Tour starts at the edge of the city’s third-largest park, the expansive Villa Borghese Gardens where you will meet your guide and pick up your Segways. You and your semi-private group will have a chance to get used to riding a Segway before you start your tour. If you are new to Segways, your guide will give you a little time to get comfortable while sharing any necessary pointers before heading off.
Along with the other travelers on your tour, the first stop on your tour will be what many consider the best feat of Roman engineering known to man, the Colosseum. Your expert tour guide will make history come alive with stories of gladiators and Ancient Rome as you glide along the road just above the ancient Roman forum. You and your group will wind your way through the historic streets to the Baroque style Trevi Fountain. Stop and toss in a coin to ensure your return! Continue on through the bustling heart of the city, towards Piazza Navona, home to the famous Bernini fountains, including a four-sided centerpiece! From there it is on to exploring the Jewish Quarter.
This new and modern way to explore the layers of history will give your feet a healthy rest, as you explore miles of the Eternal City.
- Piazza del popolo
- Circus maximus
- Mouth of truth
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Vittoriano monument
- Jewish ghetto
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi fountain
- All participants must be at least 16 years old and hold a proof-of-age.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, museums and sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask while on site. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
All LivTours Semi-Private Group Tours are limited to 6 guests per tour guide. Our commitment to maintaining our uniquely tiny group sizes can sometimes be a little tricky, mathematically speaking. For example, we want to ensure that traveling families and friends can tour together so on rare occasions we may add one or two guests in order to not split groups. On that same note, you may also find yourself on tour with less than six people! We thank you for your understanding and flexibility.
Covid-19All of our tours and experiences are in compliance with the latest local Covid-19 safety protocols.
Fun for all ages
"We took a small group segway tour while in Rome. We originally thought this would be more fun for our kids but both my husband and I had fun too. It's a great way to see the city sites and our guide was full of information and interesting stories to share. Would definitely recommend."
Amy J. - USA