Ferrari F430 Italy Test Drive | Maranello Driving Experience
LivTours’ F430 Italy Test Drive is an amazing way to experience a Ferrari. Your copilot is a professionally trained Ferrari driver and will guide you to make the most of your zero to sixty in four seconds experience. Teaching you how to rein in that horse-power at the right moment to get the most out of this powerful vehicle.
The F430 with its V8 engine and a top speed of 196 miles per hour on the inside has Enzo written all over the exterior design. With the round tail lights, engine cover vents and an aerodynamic design that cannot be beat.
So, take your seat, push start and listen to the unique sound from the engine of this super addictive car!
- Drive a Ferrari F430 in the birthplace of the best Italian luxury car brand
- Speed down the streets of sunny northern Italy with an expert Ferrari copilot
- Enjoy an HD DVD of your joyride as filmed from an internal go-pro camera
- Choose the driving time that best suits you - from 10 minutes to 2 whole hours
- Revel in your exclusive access to a Formula 1 simulator in the Ferrari Museum
Exclusive private Tours and Experiences. Also offered in Spanish, French, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian
Our prices always include tickets and reservations fees (no waiting in lines!)
Our tour guides and staff are selected experts and speak perfect English
Easy to book and prepay your tours with our secure payment system
Eco-sustainable tourism, designed to respect and support local culture, art and traditions
LivTours Ferrari F430 Italy Test Drive puts you in the driver’s seat by allowing you to choose from a 10 minute drive up to a full two hour drive. The 10 minute drive takes place in the town of Maranello, home of the Ferrari brand, and the longer routes take you out into the Italian countryside allowing you to enjoy higher speeds.
Your private test drive will be recorded by an internal go-pro camera and you will receive a high definition DVD, a priceless souvenir. You will also receive a signed Diploma, certifying that you have completed your Ferrari test drive training.
In addition to your test drive, personalized DVD and Ferrari Diploma, you will have a chance to feel like a world class Formula 1 driver as you enjoy 10-12 minutes on a professional F1 simulator.
- Ferrari F430 Test Drive (2008 Model)
- 10/12 minutes on F1 Simulator
- DVD of internal GoPro
- Final Diploma
- The Ferrari F430 is 2008 two-doors coupe with two seats. It features a 4.3L V8 gas engine. The engine’s output specifications are: 490 PS. The top speed is 200 mph (320 km/h) and the F430 can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h) in 4.0 seconds.
- If you wish to bring a passenger with you on the Ferrari Test Drive, we recommend you to book the Ferrari California option. This Ferrari model has a backseat.
- The 2 hours option will also include a complimentary ticket to the Ferrari Museum of Maranello. This will be given to you directly from our staff in Maranello.
- LivTours’ is and always has been based on sustainable travel and especially in these new times, we are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, change, and challenges that are presented to us during this post-pandemic time. At the moment, due to Covid-19 safety regulations, you are required to wear a mask for the entire duration of the tour. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age.
- Due to these unprecedented times and ongoing safety and regulation changes, some sites may have limited accessibility if the venue can not guarantee social distancing which may lead to unforeseen tour modifications. Thank you for your understanding.
When you book a LivTours Private Tour or Experience, you are guaranteed a dedicated, expert guide that allows you the flexibility to start your tour at a time which is convenient for you, making planning easy. Our private tours ensure that you will get a tailored experience to meet all your needs so we go at your pace, perfect for families with younger children, elderly, or individuals with accessibility needs. Please be advised that all private tours begin at a base price starting at two people*. Prices are inclusive of entry tickets where applicable.
*Our Tuscan motorcycle tour and some Ferrari private experiences are inclusive of one person only.
Make your day even more unique and comfortable by upgrading your tour with a customizable LivTours optional add on!
Covid-19All of our tours and experiences are in compliance with the latest local Covid-19 safety protocols. More information can be found in the voucher you will receive upon booking your tour/s.
Definitely 5 stars
"Once past the 70 kmh speed camera the Italian co-driver said “go go go” and so I did. 10 minutes of sensory overload limited only by your ability and the local traffic. Got almost to 200 kmh but a tractor intervened. Great brakes on a 430 and cornered like it was glued down! Do it!"
Dave - Australia
"I booked the Ferrari F430 test drive experience, I didn't think we'd be driving on regular streets (instead of around a track) so it was very exciting and certainly memorable! What a great car!!"
Alan - UK
Such a rush
"I wasn’t completely sure about booking this, but all in all I am 100% happy I did. Driving the F430 was such a rush. I booked a 45 minute test drive, and while it was enough, in retrospect, I should have booked 60 minutes. Afterall, this is something you only do once."
Dan - USA
By selecting BUY AS A GIFT, you can purchase this tour as a gift for someone you care for. You will receive a gift card voucher that then can be redeemed by the person/people who will enjoy the tour.Date and Time are values that cannot be selected at the moment. You will in fact receive a gift card voucher with instructions on how to redeem the tour and then select date and time.You can create a shopping cart with multiple tours as gift cards. You may not compose a shopping cart of gift cards and actual tours with date and time.This option can also be used as an opportunity to book a tour open-dated for yourself, in case you are still in the pre-planning phase of your trip.For more information please read here.